Understand the elements of your invoice.
The first page of your invoice contains details of various items that constitute the amount you must pay to Orange.
- The previous balance: It is the state of your customer account at the indicated period, it is the remainder to be paid of the previous invoices (if unpaid).
- Payments received from XXX to XXX: These are receipts / payments recorded in your account during the defined period.
- Invoice TTC XXXX: This is the amount of your consumption of the current month.
- Amount to be paid (FCFA TTC): This is the amount you have to pay to Orange on behalf of the current month. This amount is calculated as follows: (Balance prior to XXX - Payment received from XXX to XXX + Invoice TTC XXXX).
- Deadline for payment: This is the date on which you could be suspended for non-payment.
- Orange Packages: These are the voice packages and pass packages you are requesting for the month as well as the phone on leasing.
- Communications: These are the communications of the previous month.
- Discount over previous period: This refers to the discount over the consumption period, that is, the previous month.
- Total excluding tax: This is the amount on which the taxes will be calculated. It is obtained on the basis of the calculation (Orange packages + Communications - Discounts on previous period).
- Excise tax: It is calculated on the basis of the total excluding tax.
- VAT: It is calculated on the basis of the total excluding tax.
- Total TTC: This is the sum of the total excluding tax + excise tax + VAT. It is this amount which is at the level of invoice TTC in the period XXX.